Rock-Solid Roofing Warranties For Columbia SC Homeowners
Get Real ‘Peace-of-Mind’ Protection – IN WRITING
When you call on Bauer Roofing, you get many amazing choices and options. Our Columbia SC roofing contractors install metal roofs and asphalt roofs for local homeowners. And we have several different manufacturers to choose from.
Because we have so many amazing, high quality material options, you can get the right replacement roof for your home, customized to your aesthetic and functional goals. But there is one thing all our replacement roofs have in common: they all come with great warranties from proven manufacturers.
If you want to hire a certified roof replacement contractor in Columbia SC who has the best available roof warranties in Columbia SC, SC, call Bauer Roofing today. Our polite and professional staff would be happy to take your call, to answer any questions that you may have, and to schedule your appointment today. No matter what service we are providing to you, your satisfaction will be our highest priority. We take it seriously when we say we're the best roofers around if you want top-quality, dependable roofing services in Columbia SC, SC and nearby.
Warranties in Writing for Columbia SC Homeowners
Some roofing companies are sloppy about providing details of the warranty. Our Columbia SC roofing contractors want you to be fully informed, so we always give you a copy of your warranty IN WRITING. We can explain it to you and fully answer any questions you have about the coverage.
Why Reputable Manufacturers Are So Important
There’s an old expression that says, “a guarantee is only as good as the company that stands behind it.” That really is true when it comes to warranties. When you hire our professionals for your roof replacement task, you can feel confident knowing that you made the best possible choice.
For these reasons, our Columbia SC roofing contractors only install products from companies that have been around for decades – some have even been around for 100+ years. When it comes to roofing products and warranties, nothing beats trusted, reliable, and proven.
Our Best Roof Warranty
As we noted, the details of your warranty will depend on what you choose. But we did want to tell you about our very best warranty from Classic Metal Roofing just to give you an idea of what’s possible.
This is an opportunity to invest in a roof one time, and then never have to worry about your roof again for a lifetime. Here are some of the biggest benefits of this warranty:
- LIFETIME NON-PRORATED Coverage – The coverage does not decrease over time. This is REAL lifetime protection.
- UNLIMITED TRANSFERS FOR 40 YEARS – Most warranties are transferable to one owner and often come with restrictions. This warranty instantly becomes a 40 year warranty from date of install when transferred to a new owner. It also allows for unlimited transfers during that 40 year period.
- 30-YEAR FADE AND CHALK RESISTANCE WARRANTY available with PVDF
- MATERIAL AND LABOR COVERED – Many warranties only cover materials, and you still have to pay the labor to have the defective material replaced. This warranty covers both materials AND labor for repair or replacement.
Roofing Warranties for Columbia SC Homeowners
Here’s the bottom line with Bauer Roofing and warranties:
- Everything honest, clear, and in writing
- Warranties from proven, reputable manufacturers
- As much protection as you want – our best warranty is true lifetime coverage where you’ll never have to worry about spending more money on your roof.
Schedule a free consultation and let’s get started.
If you need to hire a professionally licensed roofing contractor who offers exceptional roofing warranties in Columbia SC, SC or nearby, please call Bauer Roofing at 803-955-0374 or complete our online request form.
- Beware of the Storm Chasers!
Because of the bad storms recently, roofers (storm chasers), will be prowling your neighborhood. Most of these roofers will ask to get up on your roof and inspect for damage. Before you let them, consider these things: Most Important – Do NOT sign anything with someone who knocks on your door out of the blue… Read More
- 3 Useful Tips To Help You Keep Your Roof In Great Shape All Summer
Now that summer has arrived, most homeowners are busy making improvements around their homes and generally doing their best to keep things in order around their property. While it can be tempting to focus solely on new projects this summer, it is important not to forget about the many other aspects of your home that… Read More