Rock-Solid Roofing Warranties For Columbia Homeowners
Get Real ‘Peace-of-Mind’ Protection – IN WRITING
When you call on Bauer Roofing, you get many amazing choices and options. Our Columbia roofing contractors install metal roofs and asphalt roofs for local homeowners. And we have several different manufacturers to choose from.
Because we have so many amazing, high quality material options, you can get the right replacement roof for your home, customized to your aesthetic and functional goals. But there is one thing all our replacement roofs have in common: they all come with great warranties from proven manufacturers.
If you want to hire a certified roof replacement contractor in Columbia who has the best available roof warranties in Columbia, SC, call Bauer Roofing today. Our polite and professional staff would be happy to take your call, to answer any questions that you may have, and to schedule your appointment today. No matter what service we are providing to you, your satisfaction will be our highest priority. We take it seriously when we say we're the best roofers around if you want top-quality, dependable roofing services in Columbia, SC and nearby.
Warranties in Writing for Columbia Homeowners
Some roofing companies are sloppy about providing details of the warranty. Our Columbia roofing contractors want you to be fully informed, so we always give you a copy of your warranty IN WRITING. We can explain it to you and fully answer any questions you have about the coverage.
Why Reputable Manufacturers Are So Important
There’s an old expression that says, “a guarantee is only as good as the company that stands behind it.” That really is true when it comes to warranties. When you hire our professionals for your roof replacement task, you can feel confident knowing that you made the best possible choice.
For these reasons, our Columbia roofing contractors only install products from companies that have been around for decades – some have even been around for 100+ years. When it comes to roofing products and warranties, nothing beats trusted, reliable, and proven.
Our Best Roof Warranty
As we noted, the details of your warranty will depend on what you choose. But we did want to tell you about our very best warranty from Classic Metal Roofing just to give you an idea of what’s possible.
This is an opportunity to invest in a roof one time, and then never have to worry about your roof again for a lifetime. Here are some of the biggest benefits of this warranty:
- LIFETIME NON-PRORATED Coverage – The coverage does not decrease over time. This is REAL lifetime protection.
- UNLIMITED TRANSFERS FOR 40 YEARS – Most warranties are transferable to one owner and often come with restrictions. This warranty instantly becomes a 40 year warranty from date of install when transferred to a new owner. It also allows for unlimited transfers during that 40 year period.
- 30-YEAR FADE AND CHALK RESISTANCE WARRANTY available with PVDF
- MATERIAL AND LABOR COVERED – Many warranties only cover materials, and you still have to pay the labor to have the defective material replaced. This warranty covers both materials AND labor for repair or replacement.
Roofing Warranties for Columbia Homeowners
Here’s the bottom line with Bauer Roofing and warranties:
- Everything honest, clear, and in writing
- Warranties from proven, reputable manufacturers
- As much protection as you want – our best warranty is true lifetime coverage where you’ll never have to worry about spending more money on your roof.
Schedule a free consultation and let’s get started.
If you need to hire a professionally licensed roofing contractor who offers exceptional roofing warranties in Columbia, SC or nearby, please call Bauer Roofing at 803-955-0374 or complete our online request form.
- Dealing With An HOA
When it comes to installing a metal roof in many neighborhoods across South Carolina, you first have to convince your HOA to let you, and that can be difficult for some. I’ve had the pleasure, and I’m not being sarcastic when I say that, of sitting in front of HOA boards throughout South Carolina, helping… Read More
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A HOUSE ISN’T VENTED PROPERLY?
I received a phone call this morning from a lady who said mold had begun forming in their attic. Now, that isn’t uncommon, but the way she said it made it seem as though it was a lot of mold. She said it had just started recently and was quickly getting worse. So, as usual,… Read More