Get a Beautiful LIFETIME Roof from the Experts at Metal Roofing in Columbia
A Bauer Metal Roof Is The Last Roof You'll Ever Buy. PERIOD.
How long are you planning on living in your home? If the answer is 10 years or more, you should strongly consider investing in metal roofing. For Columbia, Charleston, and Greenville-area homeowners, metal roofing is a terrific choice compared to traditional asphalt roofs – they look better, they are more energy efficient, and they last a lot longer. At Bauer Roofing, our Columbia metal roofing experts can guide you through the entire selection and installation process.
To give you an idea of how strong and durable these roofs are, they come with a LIFETIME, NON-PRO-RATED Warranty. Install it once, and then never pay another dime on your roof. When you think about the lifetime you get out of a metal roof, it is a superb value. After all, if you don’t have to replace your roof again, that’s a lot of savings.
The long-term value of a metal roof is the main reason that these roofs have been gaining popularity – metal roofs have more than quadrupled their market share over the last decade as more homeowners find out about them. If you are interested in installing a metal roof on your home or business in the Columbia area, call Bauer Roofing today. Our courteous and polite staff would be happy to take your call, to answer any of your questions, and to schedule your appointment today with one of our expert Columbia roofing contractors.
Metal Roofing Materials
There is one company that has stood out as a leader in metal roofs for decades: Classic Metal Roofing. Our Columbia roofing services professionals are proud to say Bauer Roofing is the ONLY company in South Carolina authorized to sell and install Classic Metal Roofing products (read about our installation training below to understand why).
The terrific thing about Classic products is that they combine durability with beauty. You can see for yourself some of the great options right here: https://www.classicmetalroofingsystems.com/products/
During your consultation, we’ll be happy to help you understand the variety of colors available. We will also explain the differences between all three of the main Metal Roofing Options available on the market:
- Metal Shingles
- Standing Seam
Metal Roof Installation Services in Columbia
Our Columbia metal roofing team is made up exclusively of industry-trained and manufacturer-trained metal roofing installers. Metal roofing is specialized work that requires expertise. In order to be an installer at Bauer Roofing, you must first have the skill set in place.
Our expertise is so unique that we are the exclusive dealer in South Carolina for Classic Metal Roofing. They don’t want their products installed by anyone less than the best. Simply put, if you want the best, most experienced metal roofing team in Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville, than call Bauer Roofing.
Exceptional Metal Roofing Warranty
We love the warranty protection offered by Classic Metal Roofing – and so do our customers. Highlights include:
- LIFETIME NON-PRORATED Coverage – It is almost unheard of in the roofing industry to get non pro-rated protection. But instead of your coverage reducing over time, it remains fully covered for a lifetime.
- UNLIMITED TRANSFERS FOR 40 YEARS – Most warranties are transferable to one owner, and sometimes with a lot of restrictions. This warranty becomes a 40 year warranty from date of install when transferred to a new owner. And it can be transferred as many times as the home is sold during that coverage period. A nice selling point!
- 30-YEAR FADE AND CHALK RESISTANCE WARRANTY available with PVDF coating.
- MATERIAL AND LABOR COVERED – In the extremely unlikely event of a warranty claim, this warranty covers both materials AND labor for repair or replacement. (Many roofing material warranties provide only replacement materials, or a discount toward replacement materials. With these lesser warranties, you’re on your own for the labor costs to fix it).
Other Key Benefits of Metal Roofing in Columbia, SC & Surrounding Areas
- Energy Efficiency – Many homeowners see a reduction in their energy bill when installing a metal roof. For more information, please visit our Energy Efficient Roof page.
- Greener Choice – Because asphalt roofs have a much shorter life, they end up in the landfill a lot quicker. Metal roofs can last longer than 100 years in some cases. Metal is one of the most recycled materials on the planet – way in the future when someone does finally replace this roof, the materials are recyclable.
- More Curb Appeal – A house with a beautiful roof really stands out. Not only that, but the durability means it will maintain its appearance longer than asphalt roofs.
Other Amazing Metal Roofing Options
One of the things homeowners have told us is that they love that we don’t try to force them into a ‘one-size-fits-all’ roof replacement. Classic Metal Roofing is the very best metal roof material, but we have other metal roofing products we work with, too.
In other words, we listen to you and what you want – including your budget – and then give you options and recommendations. Metal roofing is new to many Columbia-area homeowners, and we understand that. We are happy to educate you on the available choices and then let you decide what is best for your home.
Not sure whether metal roofing is the right choice for your home? Get a free consultation from us – we do NOT use high-pressure sales tactics – getting a free education and quote on metal roofing is risk-free. Give us a call.
If you need to hire a professionally licensed roofing contractor who installs metal roofing in Columbia, SC or nearby, please call Bauer Roofing at 803-955-0374 or complete our online request form.
- When Columbia Homeowners Should Replace Asphalt Shingle Roofs - Your roofing system is the first line of defense that your property has against the elements and inclement weather. Years of rain, ice, temperature changes, wind, and other erosive forces will inevitably take a toll on the surface of your roof. Inevitably, every roofing system needs to be replaced. … Read More
- The Benefits of Metal Roofing: What Columbia Homeowners Should Know - One of the most popular roofing materials on the market is metal roofing. If you need to install or replace the roof of your Columbia home, you should give metal roofing serious consideration. Not all contractors have the skill and experience necessary to assist you in this regard … Read More