Who Are The Best Roofing Companies in Columbia, South Carolina (Reviews/Ratings)
Posted by: Bauer Roofing
Throughout any given year we will visit with 700-1000 homeowners in South Carolina in regards to installing a new roofing system on their house. And because of our standing in the roofing industry and our history in Lexington and Columbia, we are asked who some of the other roofing contractors are in our area.
Since we aren’t scared of competition, I’ve compiled a list of some of the companies in the Columbia, Irmo and Lexington areas of S.C. that have a firm history in the Columbia area:
1. Burgin Roofing: Burgin Roofing has been around for nearly 10 years now and specializes in Residential asphalt roofing in the Columbia/Irmo/Lexington area. Burgin Roofing uses mostly GAF products.
2. Mid-State Roofing: Located in the Oak Grove area of Lexington County, Mid-State Roofing has been around for years, having installed hundreds of roofs on both residential and commercial structures in the area.
3. Stanick Sheet-Metal and Roofing Inc.: Stanick, located in the Irmo area has been around for a number of years and has installed metal roofs on a number of buildings here in the Irmo, Lexington and Columbia area of South Carolina. Stanick specializes in a type of Standing Seam Metal Roof.
4. Clyde Nettles Roofing: Clyde Nettles has been serving the Columbia area for years and specializes in residential painting and roofing. They use GAF material.
That’s 4 companies to consider if you are in the market for a new roof. Remember, there are 2 main things to look at when having a new roof installed:
1. The Manufacturer of the roofing material
2. The Roofing Contractor installing the roofing material
Good luck with your search and I trust you will have the best possible experience.
For further information on roofing and/or to talk with someone about looking at your project, click here or call me at 803-955-0374.