Throughout any given year we will visit with 700-1000 homeowners in South Carolina in regards to installing a new roofing system on their house. And because of our standing in the roofing industry and our history in Lexington and Columbia, we are asked who some of the other roofing contractors are in our area.
Since we aren’t scared of competition, I’ve compiled a list of some of the companies in the Columbia, Irmo and Lexington areas of S.C. that have a firm history in the Columbia area:
1. Burgin Roofing: Burgin Roofing has been around for nearly 10 years now and specializes in Residential asphalt roofing in the Columbia/Irmo/Lexington area. Burgin Roofing uses mostly GAF products.
2. Mid-State Roofing: Located in the Oak Grove area of Lexington County, Mid-State Roofing has been around for years, having installed hundreds of roofs on both residential and commercial structures in the area.
3. Stanick Sheet-Metal and Roofing Inc.: Stanick, located in the Irmo area has been around for a number of years and has installed metal roofs on a number of buildings here in the Irmo, Lexington and Columbia area of South Carolina. Stanick specializes in a type of Standing Seam Metal Roof.
4. Clyde Nettles Roofing: Clyde Nettles has been serving the Columbia area for years and specializes in residential painting and roofing. They use GAF material.
That’s 4 companies to consider if you are in the market for a new roof. Remember, there are 2 main things to look at when having a new roof installed:
1. The Manufacturer of the roofing material
2. The Roofing Contractor installing the roofing material
Good luck with your search and I trust you will have the best possible experience.
For further information on roofing and/or to talk with someone about looking at your project, click here or call me at 803-955-0374.
I'll have to admit something to you, I haven't been around manufacturing at this level much at all in my life. So, when I got a chance to go to Piqua, Ohio and take a tour of the Classic Metal Roofing Systems plant, I jumped at it -- and was extremely impressed (The bottom picture is of Todd Miller (Classic Metal Roofing Systems President) and I --I'm on the left)
The presses they use are huge, as you can see from the picture. Listening to the what they had to go through and how much earth had to be removed in order to have them installed, left me awestruck.
As I listened to them explain how they work and how much training and safety knowledge the operators must have, I began to understand why the products they produce are leading their industry. There must have been 15+ machines and presses, many as big as the one to left, in this plant and it ran, quite literally, like a well-oiled machine.
I came away with three thoughts: 1) I have more confidence in the manufacturer than ever before, 2) Homeowners, if they saw what I saw, would put Classic Metal Roofing Systems at the top of their list for metal roofing choices, and 3) There still is good-ole American Ingenuity alive and well in Ohio.
If you are in the market for a new metal roof, you would be wise to consider a Classic Metal Roof, and even wiser, if I do say so myself, to choose Bauer Roofing to install it. (Sorry for the shameless plug).
If interested, give us a call at 803-955-0374 or click the tab on the right side of the screen for a Free Estimate.
We have begun posting pictures of current and recent jobs, along with descriptions of the roofing type and color on our new Facebook page. If you "Like" it you can enter and see everything that is going on.
Click the pages below to go to the website. Thanks